Digital Health & Care Congress 2016
Two-day congress | 5-6 July 2016 | The King’s Fund, London
The programme has been announced for The King’s Fund’s Digital Health and Care Congress 2016. This year, key speakers will include:
· Matthew Swindells, National Director, Commissioning Operations and Information, NHS England
· Dame Fiona Caldicott, National Data Guardian, Health and Social Care
· Mustafa Suleyman, Co-founder and Head of Applied Artificial Intelligence, Google DeepMind
· Beverley Bryant, Director of Strategic Systems and Technology, NHS England
· Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt, Secretary of State for Health
· Dr Robert M. Wachter, Author of ‘The Digital Doctor’ and Professor and Interim Chairman, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco.
NHS organisations are currently working to deliver the National Information Board’s Framework, Personalised Health and Care 2020. The aim is for 95 percent of GP patients to be offered e-consultations and other digital services; and 95 percent of tests to be digitally transferred between organisations by 2020. The annual Digital Health and Care Congress provides a key opportunity for you to join with peers to explore how the better use of technology and data can support and enable the key developments needed to transform outcomes for patients and citizens.
Find out more here.